How to obtain an appointment
You must obtain or have already obtained an energy evaluation of your home before starting your eco-energy renovation work in order to qualify for Rénoclimat financial assistance.
To schedule an appointment for the energy evaluation of your home, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-266-0008.
Our business hours are:
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 10:00 a.m. to 4 :30 p.m. on Wednesdays
- A Rénoclimat energy advisor from your area will contact you as soon as possible. You can decide together which date is convenient for you to obtain the energy evaluation of your home.
- Only a Rénoclimat energy advisor duly mandated by the Ministry can conduct an energy evaluation of your home.
- We will ask you to provide proof of ownership (copy of your tax bill or transfer tax) for your residence when the Rénoclimat advisor visits you for the first time.
Energy evaluations conducted by Rénoclimat advisors during home visits are gradually resuming.
- The authorized organization in your region will contact you to schedule a home visit.
- Appointment applications received during the suspension period will be processed in order of receipt.
- Appointment applications received from April 1 onwards will be processed after those already on hold.
In all cases, longer delays are to be expected before getting an appointment, as there is a high number of pending applications in all regions.
Health instructions for visits
It is essential to continue to follow the various health instructions to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus.
Share this page