How to obtain an appointment
Because of the recent changes in the epidemiological situation, here are the latest actions and recommendations regarding site and home visits for our residential programs.
- The MERN recommends postponing any planned home visits. However, the visit may be maintained if the owner wishes so. Whether the visit is postponed or maintained will be agreed upon with the participants once the authorized organization contacts them through the usual participation process.
- If an owner has requested a home visit prior to January 9, the MERN recommends waiting until the lockdown is over to receive a visit. However, it can be planned despite this recommendation if the owner wishes so.
- If the owner has requested a home visit from January 9 onwards, he or she will have to wait. No new appointments will be assigned during this period. Owners will be called back in order of receipt of appointment requests as soon as the lockdown measures are lifted.
Health instructions for visits
It is essential to continue to follow the various health instructions to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus.
Considering that the work done before the first appointment is not eligible for the Rénoclimat program, the MERN recommends that owners wait until the home visit before starting the work.
If you have any questions about your current file, please contact us at 1 866 266-0008.
You must obtain or have already obtained an energy evaluation of your home before starting your eco-energy renovation work in order to qualify for Rénoclimat financial assistance.
To schedule an appointment for the energy evaluation of your home, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-266-0008.
Our business hours are:
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 10:00 a.m. to 4 :30 p.m. on Wednesdays
- A Rénoclimat energy advisor from your area will contact you as soon as possible. You can decide together which date is convenient for you to obtain the energy evaluation of your home.
- Only a Rénoclimat energy advisor duly mandated by TEQ can conduct an energy evaluation of your home.
- We will ask you to provide proof of ownership (copy of your tax bill or transfer tax) for your residence when the Rénoclimat advisor visits you for the first time.
Share this page