Éconologis is an energy efficiency program for low-income households. It allows households to take advantage of free individualized advice and even to have electronic thermostats installed free of charge.
- Component 1: Éconologis offers free individualized advice and minor work to improve the comfort of your home and better manage your energy use.
- Component 2: The Éconologis program also includes the installation of electronic thermostats, under certain conditions.
Have you already had a visit from an advisor? You have informed us of your interest in having electronic thermostats installed in your home You wish to find out if your request was accepted?
You can track your file by consulting the document below - Last update: January 6, 2021.
- List of households awaiting the installation of thermostats (in French only)
Because of the recent changes in the epidemiological situation, here are the latest actions and recommendations regarding home visits for our residential programs.
- The MERN recommends postponing any planned home visits. However, the visit may be maintained if the participating household wishes so. Whether the visit is postponed or maintained will be agreed upon with the participants once the authorized organization contacts them through the usual participation process.
- If a household has requested a home visit prior to January 9, the MERN recommends waiting until the lockdown is over to receive a visit. However, it can be planned despite this recommendation if the household wishes so.
- If the household has requested a home visit from January 9 onwards, it will have to wait. No new appointments will be assigned during this period. Households will be called back in order of receipt of appointment requests as soon as the lockdown measures are lifted.
Health instructions for visits
It is essential to continue to follow the various health instructions to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus.
If you have any questions about your current file, please contact us at 1 866 266-0008.
From 2008 to winter 2020, 97,330 participants benefited from the Éconologis program. For the 2019-2020 season alone, Éconologis gave a hand up to 8,091 Québec households.
During winter 2015-2016, 95% of program participants said they were satisfied or very satisfied with both the advice they received and the products installed.
It could be your turn!
Transition énergétique Québec would like to remind you that it does not use telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote its energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
Share this page