Good news — Eligible income thresholds went up this year.
That means more households will be eligible for the Éconologis program in winter 2023–2024. Check to see if you qualify!
You must meet the following criteriato be eligible for the Éconologis program:
- You rent or own your residence.
- The total income of all the occupants of your residence is below the eligible income threshold.
Make sure your income does not exceed the program income thresholds:
- Eligible income thresholds are based on the number of occupants of the residence.
- You must take into account everyone who lives in your home (adults and children).
- You may be eligible for the Éconologis program no matter what type of energy you use for your main heating system.
- You cannot register for the Éconologis program if you have already taken advantage of the program or a similar program in the last five years.
- However, if you have moved, you could register your new home for the Éconologis program, if you have not taken advantage of this program in the last three years.
- You may be eligible for the Éconologis program (Component 1) if heating is included in your rent and you do not receive a heating bill.
- You may be eligible for the Éconologis program (Component 1) if wood is your primary source of heat.
- If you receive a disability benefit from the federal government and are also eligible for the Éconologis program, you may be eligible for the annual installation of plastic insulating film on your windows.
For Component 2 of the Éconologis program, the installation of electronic thermostats free of charge, you must meet the following additional criterion:
- You receive an energy supply bill for your home's main heating system.
Please note that Component 2 of the program is not mandatory.
Share this page