Novoclimat is a new home program that helps consumers reduce their heating costs by at least 20%* and guarantees superior comfort to its future occupants.
Novoclimat - Home applies to new single-family homes (including semi-detached or row houses), bi-generational or single-family housing with an adjacent dwelling.
Novoclimat - Small Multiple-Unit Building applies to buildings of three or fewer storeys, 600 m² or less.
Heat pumps eligible for financial assistance in Novoclimat
Financial assistance for a heat pump in the Novoclimat Homes and Novoclimat Small Multiple-Unit Buildings components varies depending on the heating power of the installed system.
The selected heat pump must be in the list of eligible heat pumps at the time of installation. The specific amount of financial assistance available for each model is listed in the list of eligible heat pumps.
- Novoclimat defines the technical requirements to be observed when a house or a small multiple-unit building is built in order to offer energy performance that exceeds the norms in effect.
- The program includes the training and certification of construction contractors and specialists in ventilation, the inspection of dwellings when they are built, and the certification of compliant homes.
- Lastly, the program also includes financial assistance that is available to:
- the purchaser and the builder under the home section;
- the promoter under the small multiple-unit building and big multiple-unit building sections.
Fraudulent solicitation - Remain vigilant!
We wish to remind you that we do not engage in telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote government energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
Share this page