Under the Chauffez vert program, you can receive rapid financial assistance for specific types of energy efficiency work.
However, you must make sure that you comply with the program’s conditions and requirements BEFORE carrying out the work. Once the work is finished, you may submit your application for financial assistance.
The Chauffez vert program currently provides financial assistance for the following types of work:
- Installation or replacement of an eligible heat pump
- Replacement of an oil or propane heating system with a system powered by a renewable energy, such as electricity
- Replacement of an oil or propane water heater with a water heater powered by a renewable energy, such as electricity
By participating in Chauffez vert, you:
- improve the energy efficiency of your home;
- reduce your greenhouse gases;
- receive financial assistance;
- save on your energy bill month after month.
We wish to remind you that we do not engage in telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote government energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
If you were registered in the Chauffez vert program before May 11, 2020, your financial assistance will be granted to you based on the normative framework and the terms and conditions of participation that were in effect when you registered. Consult the previous normative framework here.
Share this page