Under the Chauffez vert program, you can receive rapid financial assistance for specific types of energy efficiency work.
However, you must make sure that you comply with the program’s conditions and requirements BEFORE carrying out the work. Once the work is finished, you may submit your application for financial assistance.
The Chauffez vert program currently provides financial assistance for the following types of work:
- Replacement of an oil or propane heating system with a system powered by a renewable energy, such as electricity
- Replacement of an oil or propane water heater with a water heater powered by a renewable energy, such as electricity
By participating in Chauffez vert, you:
- improve the energy efficiency of your home;
- reduce your greenhouse gases;
- receive financial assistance;
- save on your energy bill month after month.
The financial assistance of the Chauffez vert program for the installation or the replacement of an eligible heat pump is now provided by Hydro-Québec.
Starting on June 2, 2021, you must register directly on the Hydro-Québec website to benefit from it. The eligibility requirements remain the same.
Financial assistance applications, for the installation or replacement of a heat pump, submitted through the Chauffez vert program before June 2, 2021, will all be reviewed and processed. If you are in this situation, you do not have to submit a second application to Hydro-Québec.
We wish to remind you that we do not engage in telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote government energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
Share this page