Contact us

REMINDER - TEQ does not carry out telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns with regard to its energy efficiency programs. Please be vigilant if someone contacts you to promote such products or services.

COVID-19 — Québec lockdown from January 9 to February 8, 2021

Find out the latest actions and recommendations regarding site and home visits on the different pages of the residential programs.

Chauffez vert Program

The additional financial assistance we announced has generated a high volume of applications and our processing time is thus longer than normal right now. We are currently processing requests received at October 2020.

For more information about our programs or a follow-up

Have you consulted our FAQ section? You might find the answer you're looking for.


Customer service1-866-266-0008
Contact person at TEQ1-877-727-6655, then his or her extension number


Roulez vert
Transportation, business and innovation

Contact information for the TEQ head office

Due to the current pandemic, visitors are not allowed in our offices.

Québec City Office
Telephone: 1-877-727-6655 or 418-627-6379
Fax: 418 643-5828

Mailing address
Transition énergétique Québec
1300, rue du Blizzard, bureau 200 
Québec (Québec)
G2K 0G9

How to submit a comment

Given its interest in continually improving its programs and services, Transition énergétique Québec pays close attention to comments received.

If you are not satisfied with the quality of service you have received, please feel free to let us know by using the following form:

How to file a complaint

A complaint is the verbal or written comment of a citizen who feels he or she has been harmed or has suffered a loss or disadvantage following an event, situation, action or omission in connection to the products or services of our organization.

If you find yourself in such a situation, contact us at the Complaint Management Office.

(copie 4)

How to submit an access request

Under the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of person information, every person can submit a request for access to documents held by a public body or to their personal information held by this body.

Consult the Access to information section to find out the procedure to follow and the contact information of the person in charge of access requests.

Share this page


© Gouvernement du Québec, 2008-2021