We want to inform our clients that due to a computer problem, the appointment applications sent through the Rénoclimat program form (French version only) between February 6 and February 9, 2021, have not been received nor processed by our team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
With the situation now resolved, clients who wish to do so can fill out the appointment application form again.
If you have any questions, you can call our customer service at 1-866-266-0008 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your heating bill too high? Are your floors cold and do you feel drafts? Rénoclimat can guide you in your home renovation projects to improve your home’s energy performance.
- Receive personalized advice on how to improve the energy efficiency of your home from a low-cost Rénoclimat advisor during a home visit
- Reduce your energy consumption over the long term while improving your comfort at home
- Receive financial assistance
You can be eligible for financial assistance under the Rénoclimat program if you are:
- carrying out insulation work;
- carrying out work affecting your home’s air tightness;
- replacing doors and windows;
- installing or replacing mechanical systems (ventilation system, water heater, heat pump, geothermal heating system).
Participate in the Chauffez vert Program!
Chauffez vert allows faster access to financial assistance for the installation or replacement of a heat pump. Registration before the work and an energy evaluation are not required in the Chauffez vert Program. Make sure to choose the program that is right for you before starting your work.
- Register for the Rénoclimat program BEFORE beginning your renovation project so that an advisor can visit your home.
- In the Rénoclimat program, there are approved organizations in every region of Quebec that can provide information about the program as well as energy evaluation services.
- Consult the list of approved organizations and contact them with your questions about improving your home’s energy efficiency, the Rénoclimat program, making an energy evaluation appointment or your file after you have registered.
Because of the epidemiological situation linked to COVID-19, here are the latest actions and recommendations regarding site and home visits for our residential programs. They are scheduled to apply until March 31, 2021.
- The MERN recommends postponing any planned home visits. However, the visit may be maintained if the owner wishes so. Whether the visit is postponed or maintained will be agreed upon with the participants once the authorized organization contacts them through the usual participation process.
- If an owner has requested a home visit prior to January 9, the MERN recommends waiting until the lockdown is over to receive a visit. However, it can be planned despite this recommendation if the owner wishes so.
- If the owner has requested a home visit from January 9 onwards, he or she will have to wait. No new appointments will be assigned during this period. Owners will be called back in order of receipt of appointment requests as soon as the lockdown measures are lifted.
Health instructions for visits
It is essential to continue to follow the various health instructions to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus.
Considering that the work done before the first appointment is not eligible for the Rénoclimat program, the MERN recommends that owners wait until the home visit before starting the work.
If you have any questions about your current file, please contact us at 1 866 266-0008.
We wish to remind you that we do not engage in telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote government energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
As of October 1, 2019, the homes of first-time homeowners registered for the Rénoclimat program are evaluated using the latest Natural Resources Canada EnerGuide Rating System (ERS - Standard Version 15).
Check out the EnerGuide page for more information
Share this page