Is your heating bill too high? Are your floors cold and do you feel drafts? Rénoclimat can guide you in your home renovation projects to improve your home’s energy performance.
- Receive personalized advice on how to improve the energy efficiency of your home from a low-cost Rénoclimat advisor during a home visit
- Reduce your energy consumption over the long term while improving your comfort at home
- Receive financial assistance
You can be eligible for financial assistance under the Rénoclimat program if you are:
- carrying out insulation work;
- carrying out work affecting your home’s air tightness;
- replacing doors and windows;
- installing or replacing mechanical systems (ventilation system, water heater, heat pump, geothermal heating system).
Participate in the Chauffez vert Program!
Chauffez vert allows faster access to financial assistance for the installation or replacement of a heat pump. Registration before the work and an energy evaluation are not required in the Chauffez vert Program. Make sure to choose the program that is right for you before starting your work.
- Register for the Rénoclimat program BEFORE beginning your renovation project so that an advisor can visit your home.
- In the Rénoclimat program, there are approved organizations in every region of Quebec that can provide information about the program as well as energy evaluation services.
- Consult the list of approved organizations and contact them with your questions about improving your home’s energy efficiency, the Rénoclimat program, making an energy evaluation appointment or your file after you have registered.
Energy evaluations conducted by Rénoclimat advisors during home visits are gradually resuming.
- The authorized organization in your region will contact you to schedule a home visit.
- Appointment applications received during the suspension period will be processed in order of receipt.
- Appointment applications received from April 1 onwards will be processed after those already on hold.
In all cases, longer delays are to be expected before getting an appointment, as there is a high number of pending applications in all regions.
Health instructions for visits
It is essential to continue to follow the various health instructions to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus.
We want to inform our clients that due to a computer problem, the appointment applications sent through the Rénoclimat program form (French version only) between February 6 and February 9, 2021, have not been received nor processed by our team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
With the situation now resolved, clients who wish to do so can fill out the appointment application form again.
If you have any questions, you can call our customer service at 1-866-266-0008 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to remind you that we do not engage in telephone solicitation or door-to-door campaigns to promote government energy efficiency programs.
If you believe that you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation, consult the frequently asked questions about this subject and find out what you can do about it.
As of October 1, 2019, the homes of first-time homeowners registered for the Rénoclimat program are evaluated using the latest Natural Resources Canada EnerGuide Rating System (ERS - Standard Version 15).
Check out the EnerGuide page for more information
Share this page