He will give you practical advice on how to save energy on
- Hot water
- Household appliances
Based on the available time and the needs of your residence, the advisor may take one or more of the following concrete measures:
- Caulking and weatherstripping windows
- Installing weatherstripping on doors
- Insulating electrical outlets on outside walls
- Installing low-flow showerheads
- Installing aerators on water taps
The refrigerator replacement service, offered in partnership with Hydro-Québec, is not available this year.
- Hydro-Québec invites participants of the 2019-2020 season who are still waiting for their refrigerator to be patient. Unfortunately, supply problems caused by the COVID-19 pandemic result in additional delays.
Once Component 1 has been completed, you may benefit from the installation of electronic thermostats in your residence, free of charge.
This service will be proposed by the advisor during his or her visit. Feel free to ask him or her any questions you may have!
Electronic thermostats help improve the comfort of your residence in winter. This service may be offered regardless of the type of energy you use for your main heating system (electricity, heating oil, natural gas, or propane).
Other criteria may apply : you must receive heating bills from an energy distributor.
In short, the services provided and accessories installed will improve energy efficiency in your home.
This will not necessarily lead to savings on your energy bill, since other external factors may also have an effect (temperature variations, lifestyle habits, energy price increases, etc.).
However, Éconologis interventions will improve comfort levels in your home and help reduce your environmental footprint.
Share this page