Municipalities that are supplied by off-grid networks
Here is the list of the municipalities that are supplied by the off-grid electricity production and distribution networks operated by Hydro-Québec.
Homes located in these municipalities are not eligible to participate in Chauffez vert.
These homes are supplied by electricity that is produced from non-renewable energy sources. Replacing the fossil-fueled heating system of these homes with an exclusively electric system would not help reduce the greenhouse gas emissions of these residences.
- Côte-Nord-du-Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent (includes Harrington Harbour, Tête-à-la-Baleine, Chevery, Kegaska, Aylmer Sound and La Romaine)
- Gros-Mécatina (includes La Tabatière and Mutton Bay)
- Petit-Mécatina (non-organized territory)
- Bonne-Espérance (includes Middle Bay, Rivière Saint-Paul and Vieux-Fort)
- Anticosti Island (includes Port-Menier)
- Matimekosh-Lac John (Indian reserve)
- Kawawachikamach (reserved Naskapi land)
- La Romaine (Indian reserve)
- Magdalen Islands (Fatima, Grande-Entrée (Coffin Island), Havre-aux-Maisons, Île-du-Havre-Aubert (Amherst Island), Étang-du-Nord, Cap-aux-Meules and L’Île-d’Entrée (Entry Island).
- Akulivik, Aupaluk, Inukjuak, Ivujivik, Kangiqsualujjuaq, Kangiqsujuaq, Kangirsuk, Kuujjuaq, Kuujjuarapik, Whapmagoostui, Puvirnituq, Quaqtaq, Salluit, Tasiujaq and Umiujaq.
- Obedjiwan and Clova.
Share this page