Projects must target:
- a pre-commercial technological innovation (technology readiness level of 4 to 7) in the area of energy efficiency, renewable energies, bioenergies or GHG emission reductions;
- the testing of a technology in the area of energy efficiency, renewable energies, bioenergies or GHG emission reductions that is not currently available on the Québec market or that has very limited availability. Québec-specific conditions must justify the testing.
They must also:
- feature a technology with market potential;
- target a technology that will have an energy or GHG emission reduction impact in Québec;
- be undertaken in Québec, unless there is sufficient evidence to show the need to carry out certain activities outside Québec. In this particular case, the applicant must manage the project;
- include measuring activities.
The project must be completed within no more than 60 months of the entry into effect of the agreement.
Share this page